- Room category : Deluxe room
- Food: (Breakfast, Dinner) Veg / Non-Veg
- All transportation in car for sightseeing
- Entrance fees of all sightseeing places to be visited from inside.
- Nathula pass permit(INR. 7,000/Vehicle)
- Personal calls.
- Snow sports and river rafting etc.
- To and fro Air or Rail fare.
- Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation.
- Any extra expense such as route change, Airline change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour.
- Coolie charges, laundry charges, etc.
- Shopping, wines and alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set menu.
- GST 5%
- The registration amount paid at the time of booking is non-refundable and interest free. Guests have to pay the full tour price as per the guidelines given below.
- In case of a cheque paid by the guest in favour of the company is dishonoured, a charge of INR. 250 per cheque must be paid.
- If a Guest books a tour just 30 days prior to the departure date, he/she should make a payment of the entire amount. Also, the amount should be paid by cash/IMPS.
- Airline is an independent vendor, the Company does not have any control on their operations; neither on the increase in air fare, fuel or any other taxes like YQ & YR etc. All such hikes have to be paid by the guest before the tour departure. Air Ticket Cancellation charges plus deposit forfeit charges applicable under the rules of the concerned Airline are to be paid by the guest immediately in the event of cancellation of the tour.
- Booking Amount: 25% of the Package cost at the time of booking
- Instalment: 50% prior to 60 days of the tour
- Final Payment: 25% prior to 30 days of the tour
If the guest decides to cancel the tour for any reason whatsoever then she/he shall give a written application to the company within a specified time limit along with the original receipt issued by the Company. Such cancellation will attract the cancellation charges stated hereunder.
Cancellation charges will be calculated on Total Tour cost and the cancellation charges shall depend on date of departure & the date of cancellation.
Cancellation charges for any mode of transport ticket are applicable as per the rules of the concerned authority.
Air ticket issued on special fare are non-refundable and the guest shall bear cancellation charges.
Any refund payable to the guest will be paid after the company receives refund from the respective authorities. The company deducts processing charges from the refund which is to be paid to the guest.
- Booking amount is Strictly non-refundable.
- 60 and more days prior to the departure: 25% of the tour cost is deducted.
- 31 days to 60 days prior to the departure: 50% of the tour cost is deducted.
- 16 days to 30 days prior to departure tour: 75% of the tour cost is deducted.
- 15 days prior to the departure: 100% deduction will be done.
CHANGES IN THE ITINERARY:
The Company reserves the right to modify or alter the tour itinerary in case of force majeure conditions. Changes shall be informed to the guests as soon as possible. Any additional charges, if applicable, are to be paid by the guest.
- The Company reserves the right to change (addition/deletion on exchange) sightseeing places for betterment of the tour programme.
- If sightseeing timings aren't adhered to, or if an any add-ons are required then the same will be borne by the guests.
- Sightseeing days and closing of a particular sightseeing place are not in our hand, but we try our level best to cover all the sightseeing listed in the tour program. Sightseeing of adventurous types is totally dependent on weather.
- Refunds if any, for variation / modification / amendments / alteration and / or cancellations etc. of any tour will be paid directly to the guest by 'A/C payee' cheque
- No refund will be payable
- For any missed/unused services of the tour including the meals due to whatsoever reason.
- Where full deposit is required to be paid in advance to the concerned authorities to enable the Company to confirm the reservation
- If services of the tour are modified, varied, amended, cancelled or not utilized.
- If any guest decides and / or is required to cancel the tour due to any changes made in the rules by the concerned Government.
- If the tour is indefinitely postponed due to a natural calamity, riots, political calamities or any other unforeseen calamities.
- Refund is not applicable for sectors on Indian/World tours wherein air tickets are non-refundable and date change is not allowed.